Pain after episodes

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi there, I've had raynauds for around 10 years in both hands and feet quite severely, still unsure wether it's primary or secondary. I've tried nipifidene, but makes me feel very unwell?!?! I have many attacks daily and often get chilblains, but it's the excruciating pain I get in certain fingers that's the worst. When the blood supply is coming back I can only describe as my finger tips being cut off and dipped in vinegar?! Brings me to tears and takes my breath away....this is a new symptom for me. Anyone else also similar?!

Thanks in advancesmile x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You have defiantly described the pain very well I have the same pain in my little toe & have many attacks through the day and night I'm on nipifidene but a low dose I'm fine on it & think I need my dosage increased. I've also got a sleeping tablet now which is given me a few hours sleep as I was having attacks every hour I've had this pain constantly for over a month it's driving me crazy & also brings me to tears almost every day it's pain that no others would understand Raynaulds is the worst ever x 
    • Posted

It really is horrid, quite debilitatingsad

Hope your meds help you. X

• Posted

Hi I was about the same as far as pain level goes until they did a flolan treatment about a year ago. Now it's mostly just a red color that still hurts and burns but at least it doesn't look like I'm dead, lol

?They first tried me on Silendifil, two different blood pressure medications, nitro patch, cellebrex and probably a couple i'm missing but the most effective was the flolan..

• Posted

Hi,  I am required to heat my room to 83 F  (29 C).  There is no part of me not affected.  I was stupid enough not to stay warm when needed, now I must heat my room all year around.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.