It's hell

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hay there

First of all its nice to know i am not alone in tramadol hell i am still taking tramadol 15-25 tabs per day more if iIhave them. I have went cold turkey once before and it was the worst pain in the world (mentle torture) akes pains anxiety depression flu like symptoms it wwas horrendous i wish I could turn back time and never touched them. At 1st they made me feel like superwomen so full of energy iIwas the best feeling ever but now not so much. I am going to taper myself of them once again as i cannot live like this anymore.

I want tolive a life wwithout popping pill. They have taken over my life enough is enough please think hard bbefore taking this drug.

4 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi, I don't know if there is anything worst that going through Tramadol withdrawals! It is HELL ON EARTH I'm now on day 9 and still have RLS, depression, migraines, body aches, sneezing, diahorrea, anxiety etc. Through research I know I'm in acute withdrawals at the moment which can last up to 3 months. Last time I tried this I lasted 33 days! Couldn't take it anymore, so I relapsed! And I now know after the acute stage you then have PAWS which can last up to 2 years, but now I know this, I am prepared for it and hopefully, God willing, will see this through!

Doctors have no clue about acute withdrawals and PAWS, not one of my Doctors understood this!

Yes, life without popping ANY pharmaceutical poisons is what my goal is!

Good luck with your withdrawals xxx

• Posted

Thank you..it really is the worst thing in the world I'm actually terrified to start coming of T's again as I suffered the exact same as you..I have a very addictive personality and did not no tramadol would coz withdraw when I started taken them my GP did not warn me but u should off done my research so don't blame her. I have a full time job and I'm a single mother I live a good life with thissick secret and my family do nnot know I'm taken these it would destroy them.when I was younger I was a party girl and made a lot off mistakes but I got my life back I fail I have failed again. You are doing so well keep up the hard work I no your dieing inside but it will be worth it. Youv done the hardest part. Week 1 is the worst xxxxxxxx
    • Posted

Well, I'm on day 10 from Tramadevil and have just had my first window, I actually went out to the shops! Although giddy and disoriented I managed it Felt spaced out but much better than I thought I would be. Even though it was only an hour and I now feel exhausted and fatigued I done it! Yay, I'm slowly healing and my receptors are up regulating, I will one day be withdrawal free and I will never tough this devil drug again!!! 🙏💕👍
    • Posted

Brilliant pal...your well on your way ;-) now just think life style n stay healthy. IVe decided today is D day and iv not ttouched any ttoday. IVe just taken a sh*t load of vvitamins and had a pamper day just setting myself up for it. Trying not to think about a whats ahead. With drawl setting in tho. I'm feeling weak and snakes are setting in but i can't keep killing myself with tthis drug. Hope to be thinking as positive as you day 10 keep it up your not alone on this ;-) xxxxxxxx
  • Posted

Hi there....  EVERY PERSON PRESCRIBED THIS DRUG SHOULD BE WARNED ABOUT THE ADDICTION SIDE OF IT - IT'S AN OPIATE!

Stick with reducing slowly -  the withdrawel is a lot easier and your body gets used to less opiate -  you are then very unlikely to relapse.... I was lucky in that my GP was VERY understanding..... I reduced by 50mg each month (i was at one stage on X12 50mg per day!) i'm now on x4 50mg per day slow release (my goal is to be off these by christmas (ive been on them for 9 years) -  ask your GP about changing to the slow release as these were the life saver for me and gave me the confidence to start coming off tramadol.  Good luck.... we're all in need of that on this dreadful stuff...

• Posted

Thank you for your reply and i think i will take some off your advice iv herd off the slow release ones before i am just needing to take that 1st step in coming of tramadol again as I have came off them before a failed as it was to much to bare I wanted to die. At one point I even snorted tramadol and i thought i was a gonner i was despret. I have slowly cut down on them past few days but taken another pain killer to stop me feeling rotten from the lack of tramadol in my system. I cannot risk going onto withdrawl I till I have some time off work but I will be keeling positive and working on myself day at a time. Thanks for not judging me .Keep up your hard work in your journey xxxxxx
    • Posted

No one is judging you Amanda you can be sure of that - we are all in the same boat and hopefully helping each other through the hell that is this drug...  you keep up your hard work too - you CAN do this..... xxxx
    • Posted

Thank you :-)

this is is day 1 and i am determined not to give up this time. Withdrawals already started but Iam staying ppositive. Wish a never touched these pills there taken over my life. Gona miss the endless energy they give me but iI'm going to change my life get back into my ffitness and eat healthy and make my own energy happen. New me ;-) xxxxxxxx

• Posted

That's really good to hear Amanda - keep it up and keep us updated.... you CAN do it.... xxxxx

• Posted

I'm with you all the way! I'm on day 10 and it's been hell, but I had my first window this morning, an hour before I've crashed again! But it's a glimmer of normality. 

I wish you well! 💕💕

• Posted

Hi there. Did you manage too stay clean from this horrid drug? Im not doing well 😭😯
  • Posted

Update us! Please! How R you doing? (& All of you)

Good or bad just let us know if your OK & safe! Live all of ya on & off Tramadol!

*TramHumor lol!

XOXOXOXO

Signed,

16++ yrs on this evil pill

(Sadly still am!)

From Missouri

Molinda (MOLLY)

Soon 2 B an ex-Ultram/Tramadol'er

• Posted

CORRECTION-

"Love all of ya..."

NOT- "Live...!!! Lol!

But do live! Lol!

• Posted

Hi there. Im no im goin thru hell again coming off them AGAIN i hate this it has destroyed me as a normal functional human being superwomen on them death depressed sore cant get out of bed n wamt to curl up n disappear when of them. Life life life why me. 😭😭😭
    • Posted

Where are you from? But first HOW ARE YOU??? I so feel like I am going to call y after reading your post! I will pray for you I am here if you need anything to talk or whatever it is ANYTHING! U want my email address and phone number???

LOVE always your friend, MOLLY (molinda)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.