Lofexodine detox starts tomorrow 😱

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been on methadone for 15 years now I started on 200mg and I've slowly dropped over the last 2 years to 5mg and tomorrow is the day I start on lofex no methadone at all I'm so scared but desperate to live a drug free life for my children

Anyone that's done it please give me some advice thanks

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I came off Oramorph and Diazepam

You have done really well, be proud of how,far you have come.

See it as a new beginning and you are in control not the drugs.

Your mind will be clearer, take it a day at a time.if you have,any problems talk to your GP or if you,are using an organisation.

Well done!!!

X

• Posted

Hi Linda I'm currently on day 6 it's been tough but hoping it will come to an end soon 😃
    • Posted

I'm now on day 7 and to be honest it's been hell i am so so Ill and my bp is very low I find the anxiety the worst part and rls then the no sleep lofex don't seem to be working as well anymore 😢
  • Posted

Well I've made it to day 8 but it's not been easy at all by any means. My bp has been all over the place to the point I've blacked out and go dizzy every time I stand up, the rls chills and back pain is horrendous and the insomnia let's not even go there not slept a wink in 4 days and I've only got 4 days to go two with hardly anything a all I'm terrified I'm still going to be really ill once it's over and the anxiety is horrid
    • Posted

Hi well done firstly,I'm Gna be going on same thing I'm on 14ml at mo going down2ml every 5day.when get to 10ml,go down1ml daily then go on next thing.do u think I will suffer??im sh*tting myself is there anything else I can take to help sleep, withdrawals much appreciate a reply
    • Posted

I'll be honest with you I'm week 10 now and I'm still ill unity drug worker has kicked me off the books it's been hard work I've still got bad chills horrendous anxiety and insomnia

I'm still using pregablin clonidine naproxen propranolol & trazadone for sleep good luck but I couldn't do it again and that's me being honest with you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.