can i drink a miller lite while on cymbalta

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi ,can i drink a slip of beer while on cymbalta ?

we make beer chicken and my father lets me have a slip of beer

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Cymbalta  and alcohol do not mix well they can cause liver damage just Google it
  • Posted

I've been on 120mg Cymbalta successfully for years (I know, I'm one of the lucky ones) and I drink wine occasionally.  When you do drink, just remember it will have more effect on you than if you didn't take anything.

• Posted

This thread is out of date

I assume because the site wants to keep the information flowing

My response is as long ss your liver is healthy the odd beer or glass of wine is ok. However regular or excessive drinking will worsen the side effects and reduce the effectiveness of the medication for depression..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.