Desperate for help! parazites?

Posted , 3 users are following.

First of all, sorry for my bad english.

I'm a 23 years old male, healthy, active, happy... About 3 weeks ago, i had this "strange" feeling around my anus, i dont know how to desribe it, but something like "there is something in there" or like i didnt clean it well. Then it started itchying along with some stomach pain and head pain. Then i noticed this wierd pimp around my anus. Here is a photo of it http://postimg.org/image/6423bbd1p/

I went do the doctor, and she said this is due to "peranal dermatitis" and she gave me antibiotic cream "Diprogenta". After a week of using cream, things were still the same - "strange" feeling around my anus, itchying, gas (after a food i usually dont have it), head and stomach pain (not that often). I started to pay more attention to my poop, and i noticed this wierd things looking like floss pic : http://postimg.org/image/5zvn8llw5/

I've been paying attention to my poop for the past 4 days, and everytime those are in it. Could those be some kind or parasites? whats wrong with me?

THANKS for ANY help and sorry again for my english.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

This sounds like pinworms to me especially with the itching back there and odd sensations as the female pinworms exit the anus to lay their eggs in the folds of skin around the anus and then the female dies and the eggs hatch about 6 hours later to start the cycle over again....Google pinworms and see if it fits your symptoms.
    • Posted

I thought about that, but cant those be seen as white flosses in poop? Mine are brown or when i wash it under water very light brown/skin color.
    • Posted

Try putting vaseline around your anus. UK GP told me this one. It works!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.