Fertility and Hydroceletomy

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello everyone could you please kindly tell me what is the effect of Hydrocele on fertility what is your experiences. ,Please I'm waiting for your response

Thanks in advance

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Don't worry Ahmed, your marbles stay intact during the process, it's only mechanical work they do. You can have as many kids as you would without the surgery. Simply not related. Good luck
    • Posted

I mean after hydrocele operation can still one is able to father children
  • Posted

Thanks my bro for your commen, appreciated
    • Posted

Shouldn't have any effect from what my doc said(and a second opinion doc)and from everything I have read on the internet.
  • Posted

=11.0ptI don't think the surgery itself should cause problems when it comes to fertility. I mean when the surgery is performed professionally.  I'm not sure if you will find hard evidence or correlation between hydroceletomy and  fertility. What is more interesting is the underlying testicular condition ( the reason why it resulted in hydrocele ).

• Posted

Thanks guys

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.