Notice symptoms more in heat

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey, i'm a 29 year old female, exercises regularly, eats great and has tried most of the suggested herbs to help with the Raynaud's but have had no success. I notice that in heat, that is when i notice the color change in my feat the most. They will turn a bright red color and the swell. I've yet to notice a severe purple/blue color change in the cold. I only feel sensitivity or a tingling sensation when i get hot and they turn red. I am still not convinced that i have Raynaud's but my Rheumotologist says that i do. She is also checking me for lupus. Do any of you have problems in heat or notice swelling?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi, You may consider Gout, which is consistant with the affected area being warmer than normal and painful. 
    • Posted

it's not necessarily painful or hot though. they just mainly turn bright red when i get hot. They will turn a darker red, almost a slight purple color when i'm sitting or when i'm cold. Unfortunately, i am not able to take the medicine the prescribe for Raynaud's due to low blood pressure. I'm hoping i can find an herb to work
    • Posted

Honestly, your information does not fit Raynauds, or gout.  Perhaps it is low blood pressure and higher glycoprotein levels. Perhaps only a couple mg of nifedipine could still help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.