Inogen One G3 portable oxygen concentrator

Posted , 3 users are following.

We are selling an Inogen One G3 portable oxygen concentrator, batteries (4 hour and 8 hour), the carrying case, the car and wall charger. This was purchased in October 2015 and is in excellent condition

Please get in touch if you would like to ask any questions or are in need of a portable O2 machine. We are located in Southern California (I am not a dealer, I'm the owner of this machine).

Thank you.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hello, I would like to have my reply placed on this thread, but what is the cost, and shipping cost? Also, is there a home concentrator that goes with it? What are the highest level, and if on level 3, how long (hours) do the batteries (tanks) last? Is this light weight? How much more years of service will this give me?  Sorry for all the questions...Thank you! 
    • Posted

Hi Brenda, I wouldnt know the cost until  I know where I need to send it. smile If you want to give me your zip code (are you in the US?) I can go to the post office or UPS tomorrow with everything and find out for you. The concentrator has 5 levels, and it just depends upon how much O2 you need, as the power packs give a certain number of hours they will last but it's different for everyone. Most of the time we had it up to 4 or 5 and we would get a varying hours out of it so we always had the extra power packs with us. When on level 5 the 8 cell lasted around 2-3 hours if i am recalling correctly. And you can recharge each power pack in the wall or in the car so it will give you more time.

We don't have a home concentrator - we used a big tank or portable tank on wheels (rental unit). And this is a brand new concentrator - i am not sure how long the machine will last but my understanding was that we just needed to replace the batteries when their charges started to go down in percentage (well over 300 hours of usage).

Let me know what else you need to know - happy to email privately as well (how do we do that?) smile

• Posted

Hello, girlgonemild, thank you for your help and response! I live in the state of Florida, and if I decide to purchase, I would choose UPS.

Thank you again!

• Posted

I am very interested. How much? Plus shipping to Arizona.
    • Posted

Hi pj94478

I can find out for you tomorrow - if you want UPS or USPS let me know and i'll go to both places and ask them if you could provide a zip code please.

We are selling everything for $2000 plus shipping.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.