Is this PF?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have heel pain in my left foot. It hurts when I walk or stand for too long. In fact it has been hurting continually lately. If I'm not on its OK. When I first put my foot down it really hurts, then gets marginally better. I think it's PF but I have no pain in my arch. When I stretch it my heel is excruciating. When I massage my heel I can feel littles bumps and ridges under the skin. Is this PF? 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It sounds like you Have it. YOu don't always get pain in the arch. In fact when I had it the pain would move around!!
  • Posted

Sounds like it.  PF doesn't c ause arch pain - primarily heel pain.  Cushion your heel!!!  Check my other posts.  doknabox

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.