Physiotherapie in Wegener's granulomatosis

Posted , 3 users are following.

Welcome everyone,

I'm a Spa Theraphist from Poland, and i loocking a help whit my patient. Lady have a 55 years old, and from 4 yrs fighting whit granulomatosis. He comming to me for Whole Body Massage, but when i heard about her problem, i refused. I ask You, Did anyone had any phisical procedures ore massages? Maby You now what tipes of natural medicine improve a quality of live People whit Wegener's granulomatosis? I realy wonna help this lady. Please for informations.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I have had Wegener's Granulomatosis for 11 years.  My daughter trained to be a beautition and sports massage therapist and gave me a full body massage when she needed a body to practice on.  I came through it with flying colours and felt very relaxed.  It helped with my pain a lot.  I feel that you cannot do any harm so give her the massage and see.  Hope that this helps.

• Posted

Thanks a lot, what do you think about warm massages? It will be savely? Warm afects the cardiovascular, ciali during massage...
    • Posted

Anything which makes the patient relax and forget their problems will help.  I have found that I am always worse when I am stressed.
    • Posted

Great, this is wonderful information. Many Therapists refused to help. In Poland we still don't know too much about Granulomatosis, so I thank You very much, and i wish You good Luck.

• Posted

.Hello, I live in USA & have had Wegener's for 5 years. Both the Johns Hopkins & the Cleveland Clinic websites have lots of information on them regarding current accepted practices to treat Wegener's. From what I've read, it appears it cannot be cured, but it can be pushed into remission.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.