Need Help!!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm 17 years old and the past week and a half I had constipation. I then took some mira lax and then the constipation stopped and i had my normal bowel movements again. However, I now have this bubble right beside my anus. I'm really embarrassed by it. It also is sore. I've read some stuff that it might be a hemorrhoid from my constipation. I have had it for three days now. It is not bleeding it just hurts to touch. I want to go away. Can anyone help????

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Whenever someone has constipation that person will force push which causes a hemorrhoid. I recommend you not to push. Do not use laxatives. Instead buy stool softer pills, drink plenty of water, eat foods with fiber and fruit. Your constipation will eventually go away in days worth after. I had this also not long ago. I had a hemorrhoid which did not hurt. I stopped pushing and eventually it went away. So just do the things I mentioned and you'll be okay
    • Posted

The constipation went away after 3-4 days with the stool softeners. The hemorrhoid went away in like 2 days which I noticed it the same day the constipation went away. I just stopped force pushing and I whipped carefully for another few more days and I had realized it just went away afterwards

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.