started orlistat today!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

anyone who has started this drug  this month??? I have started today, saw the nurse who noted my weight at 94kg  im hopign to lose anything to be honest lol. I exercise 20minutes three-four times a week and set some challenges on the fourth day like the 100 burpee challenge...just wanted to know if someone is in the same boat like me..

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hello I'm starting again today after previously loosing 7 stone on them. I had a baby in January so have put 2 of that 7 stone back on! Good luck! X

• Posted

Hey how have you been doing on your journey...I have managed to lose a kilo for a month...just been struggling
  • Posted

Hiya!

Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since I started. I was 18st (18st 7lbs according to the doctors scales but mine seem to be kinder!)

I've lost about 6lbs and didn't have any side effects until I went to Amsterdam day weekend. It wasn't too bad but I decided it was best not to take all three pills a day while on holiday. I've got a pretty tough stomach but I would suggest avoiding creamy sauces used for pasta!

In excerising at least 4 times a week for a minimum of 30 minutes.

Best of luck!

• Posted

*last not day

*I'm

• Posted

Hey back again after 26 days how are you doing any more weight loss. The first month I have just lost a kilo and I feel I'm not getting anywhere....

• Posted

Hi!

In total 15lbs in 5 weeks but last week I lost absolutely nothing. I think it's different for everyone so I wouldn't be disheartened!

This week I've been drinking more water and increased my workouts by 10 minutes which resulted in another 2lbs lost this week. Have you tried altering what you're doing?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.