Does anyone want to swap numbers and be an orlistat diet buddy?

Posted , 10 users are following.

I'm in need of a bit of motivation as I'm not having any weigh ins with my gp and could do with someone who will check in on my progress. I'm 26 with 2 kids from Leeds. Get in touch if you want a diet buddy xx

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi Rowena

I am hoping to start on these in the next month.

I live in Headingley and im 31 x

Have you started?

im hopng to lose around 3 or 4 stone

• Posted

Started properly yesterday, I'm hoping to loose 2 stone, how much do you weigh now if you don't mind me asking? X

• Posted

Hey. Im Vikki and live in Leeds. I have a doctors appointment at 10am to see if they will put me on this. I really want to loose 5 stone but we will see. Id love to keep contact with you and support each other xxx
  • Posted

Hi, Im Kirsty & I live near Sheffield!

I Started on these on Last Sunday, up to now I have lost 2 pounds smile 

How are you getting on with them?

Im hoping to lose around 5 stone smile xx

• Posted

Hi i am on oralistat been on it for just over one week lookin forward to my weigh in in a month time. can we exchange numbers to talk food anybody x or add me on fb samantha brown

If users wish to exchange contact details you can use the Private Message service.

• Posted

I have been on this since last week I have had a small oily stool this morning but not lost any think I have been really good I don't want to get disheartened already how have u done

• Posted

Dont get disheartened, just because you think you havent you might be suprised, i have been on the 4 weeks and have lost over a stone, if you are getting the orange monster, watch what fat content you are eating xx
  • Posted

Hi I have been using it for a week and a half. I feel great. Lost 6 and half pounds the first week. Looking forward to next weigh in on Monday. I am happy to exchange numbers

Regards kim

• Posted

Well done kim i have been on it 4 weeks and have lost just over a stone am thrilled, am happy that no orange monster has appeared this week so am trying to keep to less that 30g of fat a day... smile

• Posted

Hi Rowena,

Great that so many people have answerd but why aren't you being seen by your GP? Mine won't prescribe it again without a visit and weigh in 

• Posted

Hiya Rowen, I am in Cheshire and i started this 4 weeks ago, i first of all started on the low 60mg to see if it would work for two weeks then my doctor upped it to the 120mg, i am monitored every month by my doctors and so far in week 3.. i have lost bang on 1 stone and 1/2lb.. its a good tablet to make you aware of the orange monster so to speak but its made me look at fat intake of what i thought was a previously good healthy diet.. my weight balloned up to nearly 20 stone as i have to have steroids for mobility in theatre every 6 months.. so doctor has put me on these to counteract the steroids and so far so good..
  • Posted

Hi, just got prescribed this med today. Any help would be highly appreciated!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.