Aching

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have scolosis and wondered if anyone finds the damp wet weather makes them ache more.

I often ache more if it is wet, I see an osteopath every 2 months as well and i know my appointment is near as i can feel the muscles in my back pulling more than anything.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Yes, it aches more when it is cold.
    • Posted

my back is so stiff, i guess my job doesnt help sitting down all day but standing is also painful so i cant win!
    • Posted

Yes, my work is also sitting all day long so my back is really aching I think I forgot the feeling of my back feeling no pain as I always procrastinate about the bain in my upper back upto shoulders sometimes upto elbow. sad

• Posted

yes know that feeling well, I got pain meds from my gp but i dont take them unless i really need them.
    • Posted

I also have pain on my left side chest and it gives my anxiety attacks when it hurts. :'(

• Posted

I was reading the other day that if you sit cowboy-style in a chair it opens the lower discs in the back a gives instant relief. I tried it at work and it made a big difference in my lower back. You can maybe try it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.