ovex plese urgent

Posted , 3 users are following.

worried as gave my 9 year old one doze last night she went poo today and saw more so paniced and gave her another doze is this bad as worried now xx

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It is not ok but if she throws up youll know why. Never overdose, instead repeat ALWAYs in two weeks. Seeing the gross little cratures means they are leaving via the poop, you don't want them to stay inside her. You also need to treat yourself and family

• Posted

she didnt frow up but has a belly ache ad we have all had some thank you so much  xx
  • Posted

I found Ovex to not work so I'm glad it worked for your daughter. Please talk to a doctor about increasing the dose because your daughter is only 9 and also because you actually can increase the dosing amounts and intervals. However, that should only be done under the care of a physician. I dosed myself but I am 49 and fully accept any responsibility of my actions. Your daughter is only 9 and counting on you to do what's best and safest. Also, I totally agree that the whole family must also be treated. I also took garlic, ate piles of pineapple and pumpkin seeds, took multiple probiotics, and regularly cleansed my colon, usually with either Metamucil, Peg 3350 (Mirax), or prune juice. Highly extra care must be taken when cleaning and laundering, as well as knowing about eggs which can travel through the air. I wore a mask when vacuuming as air is circulated through your vacuum. Truthfully, it's circulated through your furnace too but I'd be less concerned about that. You can always put cold and hot air vent filters in if you choose. Keep the curtains open as eggs don't like light. Be persistent. Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.