Not sure if I could be pregnant

Posted , 3 users are following.

'm 16 and I started with rib pain on my upper right side then it moved to the left and my stomach makes growling sounds and I also tend to have chest pains directly between my boobs. I look bloated and it's hard to pass gas which pass gas which is rare for me . When I wake up I sometimes here a clicking sound in back because sometimes the rib pain makes my back hurt . I also feel constipated so I took a laxative that made me wish I never took it. Please help ! I don't know if these are pregnancy symptoms my period is supposed to come in about 2 weeks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION SORE NIPPLES
  • Posted

I ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION SORE NIPPLES
  • Posted

Sounds like trapped wind rather than pregnancy, if your period isn't for another 2 weeks it's very unlikely that you would have any symptoms, as you would only be 1 or 2 weeks pregnant and the embryo would be smaller than a flea. Take pappermint tablets and wait for your period, or work out when you last had sex, and buy a test. Some of them can pick up a positive pregnancy from as early as 10 days after sex.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.