How can make boobs bigger naturally?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm 27 and around a 36B.. are there any natural, at-home ways I can enlarge my breasts? I'm very self-conscious about this and I need some tips!

Thanks!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Are you seriously asking ladies who are going through, or worried about breast cancer How to make your boobs bigger' 

I would have thought at the age of 27 you would have more consideration for what ladies who have breast cancer are going through! 

Be 'happy' with what you have! And be thankful and hope you never have to go down this road! 

• Posted

Well said! Unfortunately it has become apparent that common sense simply doesn't exist anymore.  

To ALL the ladies in this fight, keep going strong.  Know you are not alone and try to remember that there is almost always someone else in the world who is worse off than we are.

Breast cancer CAN be beaten.  Best wishes to all.

• Posted

Olivia,

I think Sandra and Shakey have put it only too clearly. I was a 36B until the age of 51 when I had the diagnosis of breast cancer, and have had a mastectomy on one breast and a lump ectomy on the other. So I'm no longer a 36B and actually have no idea what to categorise my size as. If I were still a 36B with no surgery I'd be very happy with my lot. Just thank your lucky stars that you have a healthy pair of breasts.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.