Today I have been diagnosed with HSV-1

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi guys, today i got me reports back and my all life goes in dark. i am really depressed sad i dont know what to do now my friends and family never experienced this disease and i did'nt tell to anyone.i am going to attach my report. i am noob here. can any one please help me. thanks

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

HSV-1 is just a fancy term for cold sores. Many many people have them and it's nothing to be depressed about. If you had a positive test but have no physical sore than there's nothing to be worried about. Many peole have the condition and don't ever show symptoms, so just because you tested positive doesn't mean you will ever will. You are only contagious when you have a sore and the worst that happens is people ignore it or they make some joke and laugh it off. I personally only get a breakout about once a year and it lasts about a week.  It happens. There are people out there finding out they have cancer or actual serious diseases. Don't fret the small things.

• Posted

hi kiwisoup thanks for reply. i have something on my private part like white dots but it's never hurts and only sometimes itchy. should i have to worry about that or leave it like that it's gonna be fine? you help really appreciated. thanks

• Posted

one is on penis head it's not white it's just like a bump it's not sore filled with water. and white dots are only on two different location

• Posted

it's not hurt anytime and only sometime white dost are little itchy but not worst.

• Posted

If they are tiny little white dots there are a few conditions that aren't std that can cause this and I'm sure that's what it is. As for the bump on the head I'm not sure, but didn't you at you tested negetive for everything else?

• Posted

yeah i got positive only for hsv1 but rest of them it's all negative.i already attached my report you can see. i am not really sure how to read the report as you know i am noob sad i really dont know what to do. please help me sad

• Posted

yeah and i dont feel any burning sensation during urine

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.