Diabet

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello to all i just wanted to check in and let you knw what's been going with me the last couple of days, i am the one who would eat get sick pass out or fall into a deep sleep, my sugar would drop even after eating a healthy meal, when i would wake up from that state i would be confused, shaking, bad headache, nervous, real bad muscle weakness, i would not be able to see especially out of my left eye. Well with weight lose, hair lose, i hve a diagnosis as of yesterday evening. I hve low "CORTISOL" put on medication immediately, hve further testing to be done, brain scan, EEG brain wave, gastro work up with test to be done.

Pray for me been battling things for a while. Headed to (2) dr.appt endocrinologist - gastroenterologist. I do hve severe fibromyalgia.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Rachel, have a FULL thyroid panel done. Hypothyroidism often manifests as a myriad of other problems and is often extremely difficult to diagnose. Hair loss, intestinal problems, hormonal imbalances, exhaustion, brainfog, anxiety, fibromyalgia, migraines,  and many other symptoms can be linked to hypothyroidism.

The fact that you seem to have a bunch of random symptoms points towards the possibility of hypothyroidism. I only say this because I've been there.

Good luck!

• Posted

Hi Rachel87453

Do you know what your Vitamin B12 and Vitamin B9 Folate levels are?

I am not a medically qualified person but some of the symptoms you describe and the fact that you say you have severe fibromyalgia, plus possible gastro problems, suggests that you may have a Vitamin B12 deficiency and you really ought to be tested for it by your doctor.

I wish you well.

• Posted

Hi Rachel, I hope things went well with your doctor and the appointment gave you a better perspective on the causes of your symptoms. I just wanted to mention that both diabetes and fibromyalgia are chronic illnesses that are well treated by stem cell therapy. Stem Cell of America is a leading clinic for this treatment. Best of luck to you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.