Healed by miralax?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Is there anyone that has healed by using miralax? I've seen a lot if success stories even we it chronic fissures. Just wondering what the dosages are, and how often.. I just want this to go away!!!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello dear vanessa.listen to me.i had been through this jurnry.using laxitives just make you using them again and again.if it is possible for you and if it is cronic fissure,do the surgery.its a big relief.but if its not cronic then have healthy diet and use laxitives but for just 2 weeks.stay on a healthy diet with veggies and fruits.do exercise and drink plenty of water.use sudocrem for fissure too but i say again if its possible for you,do the surgery.

I hope you will get better

• Posted

I agree with nima2000. I had the surgery and have not regretted it one bit.

If you do decide to do the surgery, reasearch the anal surgeons beforehand and make sure the surgeon had done it plenty of times before, is reputable, and has a good rating. The you will go into the surgery with the [peace and mind that the person operating on  you know what they are doing. 

Best of luck,

Myles

• Posted

Hello dear marcus.yes you are right.my surgen told me that my fissure was in a very bad condition and my pain now is 30 compare to the fissure pain 100 and it's just for like and hour after BM and after that i feel nothing.i just want to know that this pain is gone be forever or it's normal after the surgery and it will disappear after a month?

• Posted

In my case, I had some pain for about a week and a half post surgery like what you are describong.....as long as you feel a definite decrease in pain, I would say you are well on your way to a fissure free life!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.