Got diagnosed with Pcos 2 weeks ago and im soo 😖

Posted , 3 users are following.

I recently got diagnosed but i have never had fertility issues or irregular periods about 1 year ago i started getting anxiety and panic attacks and had some chin hair and weight gain but i had the nexplanon i took it out 1 week ago and i have no more anxiety or chin hair im thinking maybe it was my birth control. Since i was tested 1 week before removal doc put me on birth control pills and. Metaformin but im so constipated and cant loose weight this is so overwhelming

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi dear

I know the feeling it's so overwhelming. I had so many questions in my head I was diagnosed about a year ago now but I still get panic attacks and anxiety Which causes me to have palpitations and sleepless nights. I have really bad chest hair but I've never tried taking anything for it. Not too sure if the symptoms you're having are caused by the pill.. have you tried going to the doctors about the constipation?

• Posted

I have PCOS also. There wasn't anything they could do for you? My anxiety just all of a sudden got really bad.

• Posted

No haven't been to my doc yet im just still lost trying to figure out what is ok and not ok to eat so i can loose weight

• Posted

I have really bad anxiety and heart palpitations. I also have PCOS. I also have OCD, which is an anxiety disorder. Have you gotten any relief from the anxiety or what has your doctor done for you?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.