breathing problems

Posted , 3 users are following.

Can anyone tell me if you get breathing problems with CAauda Equina Syndrome

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have established cauda equine. I have a colostomy and a ileal conduit urostmoy stoma. I suffer terrible pain I have severe mobility problems. I have at to have my bladder removed as it was left in but went septic I have had on going things like hernia operations big major ones . I am on a 2 Week assessment in October to see if I am able to have a neuromodulation disc put into the back. My last mirror scan shows my whole back as problems. I have numb Ness in my right hand getting worse. I have never had breathing problems so I would say u have a different problem if u are a cauda equine suffer u have my thoughts for ur pain lol mine is a syndrome now . I have had 8 years of he'll. Lucky I was a fit 50 year old when I got a major compression of the lower nerve system. The said the urgent surgery was to relieve the compression but not my pain.

• Posted

Thanks for your reply Kieth you suure have had a tough time of things good luck to you xx
    • Posted

Hi Keith,About the hand numbness,does it feel as though you

are wearing a glove when you are not?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.