CRPS/RSD CURE FOUND IN ITALY

Posted , 5 users are following.

CRPS/RSD cure found in Italy!

I came across a group on Facebook called, "CRPS TREATMENT GROUP. I encourage all of you to look it up. Here's the most exciting part of this group: there is a discussion about a cure that has been found! A 100% CURE! Here's the bad part though, it's not available in the USA yet. It is with our FDA and trials are being conducted in a few places here. It usually takes about 10 years of trials with the FDA before being released to the public.

But, if you van afford it, they are taking US patients in Italy! Google Neridronate infusions for CRPS in Italy.

Browneyes

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Browneyes,

?   That would be wonderful, I think the FDA should get off their butts and take into account how many are suffering with CRPS and not to mention the fact that this horrible disease has been around for 100 years, but it seems like if it's not affecting them and theirs they don't tend to get in a hurry and that's just sad to think that another human being will sit there while so many others are agonizing in pain 24/7 I don't know what to think, I mean if it's working it's working bring it over and let everyone have a cure. God Bless you...

• Posted

What I'd like to know, is all article write-ups on this are describing CRPS type 1 only? Why would this not help type 2 patients?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.