Apologies and warning

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi guys, just want to apologise for my rantings last night and to warn all, never mix alcohol with medication and go on any social media platform, even a simple txt? It's never a good idea? Tried to get post removed but they don't do that. So again I'm so sorry and wish you all happy mental and physical health, my own issues I shouldn't impose on others and I honestly never meant to. Thank you all.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I have a rule of NEVER sending emails after 8 at night, after I got all worked up and sent a rant to a friend, then had to apologise next time I saw her. So I sympathise!
  • Posted

Nothing to apologise for dude, nothing wrong with a rant now and again. Stick around, I'm sure you will take/give something worth while in this little comunity. 

• Posted

I'm new here, so obviously missed the rant posts. 

Just wanted to say I can definitely relate to that feeling, it's the worst! Done it so many times on Facebook and other online platforms, when I was taking medication (stopped now), that alone was enough to make me go off on one. Add times where alcohol is thrown in the mix and I would rant away incoherently and post daft things.

Maybe one thing to consider, yes it may have raised a few eyebrows, but they would have forgotten about it soon enough, as they are caught up with their own day to day stuff, leading busy lives, their own issues, problems, their own embarrassing stuff, etc. I find that helps abate the cringe factor :-)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.