My brain is hurting when shake it up and down for 2 weeks

Posted , 2 users are following.

Yesterday, i got my MMR and blood tests. Doctor said everyting is just fine. He suggested me few painkillers and that's all. I'm using painkillers till yesterday and they are not working at all. Pain in right-frontal side. Should i visit an eye doctor? I have some decayed tooths, is it could be relevant with pain? I really dont know what should i do. 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I'd try things in this order.

Dentist first. Tooth decay can cause headaches. It's the pain travelling along the nerves, and your teeth and head share a lot of nerves.

If headache persists after dental treatment maybe think of congestion/ sinusitis. Try breathing in steam ( don't  burn yourself!). There is a remedy you can drink. 3/4 mug of tomato juice. Add one or two cloves of garlic, crushed, a teaspoon of Tabasco sauce and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice. Heat gently and drink 2 mugs of this about 2-3 hours apart. If this relieves symptoms you gave sinusitis. 

If neither of the above help have your neck, shoulders and posture checked by a chiropractor as it can be something quite simple, out of alignment, that is causing the pain. 

• Posted

Thx for helping. I have just realized that pain is gone after workout. It is coming back in day. When i wake up, pain is going more intense. I have fibromyalgia and my muscles are torturing me. Anyway, i gonna do what you said step by step. Thx for helping again.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.