PCOS, normal cycles at 30 days every month, no period in 48 days?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello! I'm new to the group but wanted to ask some experienced fellow cysters if they have normal cycles and if they ever experienced an extra long cycle. Scared to take a test. Sound immature maybe but I'm tired of bfn's only.to start my period days after testing!? Any insight or advise? My cervix is also high and soft but that could always change.....

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

When I got my cycles back on track and was regularly having periods, I didn't believe it could be pregnancy (I had been trying 8 years), but felt like I should've come on already, greasy skin, cramping etc) and I was at 48 days myself (usually 32 days and I'd been taking tests ever since all bfn's). I took a test, assuming it was negative (a first response) and got my first BFP.

Or, could be your hormones levels have changed. Erratic periods are common with pcos x

• Posted

I have been feeling like I'm about to get my period everyday for 2 weeks because of the mild cramping but nothing. Also I usually get sore best every month for the week before my period and now I am just having the soreness on and off for the past 2 weeks also

• Posted

Fingers crossed for you, that you get what you want xx
  • Posted

I have never ending cycles
    • Posted

I went b once with no period for 6 months as a teen. That's when I got my diagnosis. I regulated around the age of 18.

• Posted

But I am overweight and have a few whiskers. Also I've never been on BC since becoming sexually active

• Posted

You need a test! 😌 Let us know, if you need support xx
    • Posted

I'm testing first thing in the morning. I'm now CD 51.

• Posted

I think I just got a positive. I am shaking. I don't know how to upload an image. Help!

• Posted

Omg omg I have no idea how to upload on here either 😌😌😌 but I need to see it, so excited for you xx
  • Posted

I have all sorts of whiskers unfortunately, and I go 6-8 months without a cycle then 1.5years with a cycle. I'm overweight and can't be on bc from having a fatty liver. Go get tests done have them check your thyroid and do a full lab workup.

• Posted

Thyroid is good. I do have monthly cycles 30-32 days. Now on CD51. Gonna break down and test tomorrow morning.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.