Need advice, could i be pregnant? ??

Posted , 4 users are following.

First and formost I'd like to thank the people that are taking thier time to read my post and i hope you guys can help. sad ok so may 10th almost 13 weeks ago i had unprotected sex with this guys i took a plan b before the 72 hour window after that i have had my period for the past 3 months somewhat normally but the second month came kond of light and sisnt last long I've been having really bad pain around my lwft ovary area and im really scared could i be pregnant?? I've taken multiple urine tests both at home and at the doc all neg and a few blood tests as well also neg but i have this gut feeling i could still be pregnant can someone please help me? Im taking a number of medications at the moment since im under all tjis stress plus the meds i would really want to know if im pregnant or not... also around a week ago i started waking up feeling nauseous is it too late to feel morning sickness? Also i feel like my lower abdomen is growing am i going crazy???

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

After taking so many tests I can only assume that you aren't preggers hun.Since all the tests are negative and you don't believe them, then your only option is to wait and see. It is possible that your tummy looks a little bigger because you are bloated already. xx

• Posted

Thanks for your quick response, I've read that some ladies don't produce enough hormones to be detected my a test. And that's what's si stressful. I've asked for an ultrasound but sonce all my tests have come back neg they refuse to give me one. If I'm not pregnant then why am i having all these symptoms and also the pain in by lower abdomen should i demand an ultrasound just for my sanity?

• Posted

It is extremely rare not to produce enough hormones to show up on a test, especially this far into the pregnancy.

The mind is an extremely powerful thing. If you trurly think you are pregnant then your mind may cause your body to play tricks on your. As for the spotting at the beginning, that was most likely a sde effects from the morning after pill. That pill is packed full of very high doses of hormones, it iis very possible it is that causing your symptoms too. xxx

• Posted

Thanks again for responding it puts my mind more at ease, i will wait another week but if the pain still persists ill have to make an app and make sure i get conclusive answers this time
    • Posted

No problem hun smile I hope you get the asnwers you need xxx

• Posted

Ur not pregnant if blood work says no then generally it very accurate i think ur feeling phantom pains

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.