Is there a medication for H pylori syptoms other than antibiotics ?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi

I have been infected  by h pylori  for more than year.

I tried triple therapy for two times, the first time for 45 days and the second time for 7 days as doctors prescribed that .

but the syptoms including abdominal pain, sever panic attack,  un concentration remains.

I want someone to suggests  a therapy for me other than antibiotics because they didn't treated me.  

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Mark,

I had a similar situation as the doctor changed my antibiotic two times and the last one worked. Plus, I started eating sauerkraut made  in wooden barrel, it is very good for your stomac and you will sleep at least during the night.. You can find it in any Ukrainian or Russian store.  Good luck to you.

One of my co-worker said that she was treated successfully by a homeopathic doctor. 

• Posted

I don't know if any type of food actually kills the H Pylori but sauerkraut and other fermented foods are really good for digestive issues. When I took the antibiotics for H Pylori I also ate a lot of sauerkraut and drank Kifir to replace the good bacteria the antibiotics killed off. My doctor told me to take a shot of Pepto Bismal once a week from now on. H Pylori can't live with Pepto Bismal. So after finishing the treatment 2 months ago , I guess I'm doing ok. No more neausea but still have slight discomfort in my abdomen. Possibly from the inflamation found in my stomach and esophagus. Will get retested in another month. Probably another endoscopy. So good luck to you.

• Posted

Hello...I tested positive 2 years ago. A doctor to me to take cayenne pepper that 500 units of heat. I was able to start with 2 with meals up to 5 with meals....

All symptoms and it gone....I can eat crab legs and shrimp again....yum! Good luck

*psst....Read on Food Grade DE Silica

• Posted

For my ulcer symptoms the only thing that touches my pain is a 2% lidocaine viscous solution mixed half and half with Maalox. Works for about 2 hours for me completely numbs the pain!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.