Advice/help please on COPD, fibrosis and emphysemia and heat condition.

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi all

Thanks in advance for reading my post. I am new to this group and after some advice or if anyone has been in a similar situation.

My dad is at final stage of COPD and also has all of the above conditions. I guess I'm wanted to find out what to expect. He's on oxygen 24 hours a day and breathing is still difficult. Can just about get up and that's about it. He's also recently been suffering with low blood pressure. We're all afraid to ask how long he has but it's on all of our minds. Less than a year ago he was not on oxygen, driving, able to do house work. Walk short distances etc so in a short time as rapidly deteriorated which is worrying how quickly it has happened given he had it for years with minimal change. Recent x Ray's have also showed the scaring on his lungs is much worse. Which we already know given how much he struggles

It's horrible seeing him like this and not being able to help, he's 71. Was a heavy smoker for a long time but quit in his 40ies when he had a heart attack

Sorry for long post

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Sorry should read heart condition
  • Posted

I have the same and there is no cure so I am on hydrogen peroxide. And a man who was near death said don't worry about taking it Wendy it gave me my life back he was on deaths door . Since I started taking it my coughing has stopped

• Posted

Would be interested in hearing about hydrogen peroxide therapy for COPD.  I've never heard of it.  Thanks.  

• Posted

The One-Minute Cure:

The Secret to Healing Virtually All Diseases

• Posted

Hi  Could you please tell me how you use the hydrogen peroxide

Thank you 

Pimpernel

• Posted

Sorry to har about your dad. My mom is 84 has copd stage 4 and pulmanary fibrosis and much the same cant hardley walk only to bathroom and kitchen she is on 24 hour oxegyn and she has been on hospice 4 months now . Shes very confused every day . Im new here too and just trying to get much needed questions like yourself feel free to write me
    • Posted

I did google it and read a little about the therapy, however, I was hoping you would share some first hand experience,  Thanks. 
    • Posted

If I take 3% food grade in 6 oz water  starting with 3 drops from a dropper. 3 times a day and each day add 1 extra drop till you reach 25 drops. ,then go back down to 24 23 etc till you go back down to 3 drops .you have to get the food grade one which you can take internally.i got Maine from eBay .
    • Posted

As long as you get the food grade and not the one you get from chemist
    • Posted

Thanks Spiritlady!  I might just try hydrogen peroxide and I will go to the pharmacist (aka chemist) for same.  Breathe easy and take care. 
    • Posted

Hi Denise

So sorry for not getting back to you and many thanks for your reply. To many people and their families suffer with these vile diseases. I hope your mum is going well? My dad passed away last month, I just get a little comfort knowing he's no longer suffering

• Posted

Hi louise

so sorry to hear but glad he is not suffering anymore. My mom is still declining. God bless you

denise

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.