Latest update

Posted , 2 users are following.

Well had ultrasound on right breast and was told whatever it is its only 4mm and nothing to be concerned about when i question what was causing indentation of left breast i was told all trsts done came back clear and no further action needed.

Whilst im happy about them not finding cancer i feel bit deflated as still no answers to why my breast has a huge dent in it.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I would go back and see your OB/GYN....
    • Posted

Asked if they would keep an eye on my breast and was told no all tests were clear. Im in uk. Think I'll just keep an eye on my breast and if indentation gets worse I'll go back to my gp.

• Posted

I had a red blotch on my operated breast had a diagnostic mammogram and ultra-sound, all was clear, found nothing. I'm having 3D mammogram next week..Almost 4 years cancer free..Still it's good to be our own advocates...Good luck.wink

• Posted

Hope all goes well for you. Dont really know what to do from here had mammogram and ultrasounds and breast mri

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.