Headache, dizziness, bad memory

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been experiencing headaches, which are really bad, more like migraines, and dizziness, and also I've noticed that my memory has become worse recently. The only tests I've had done are blood tests, and they didn't show anything. What could it be, and what should I do?

* I'm a 17 year old female

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

There is one thing you can try right away that you can only benefit from, reduce your cell phone and wifi exposure. Some of the most common symptoms of exposure are head aches and dizziness. Do you use a cell phone most of the day? If you do, the only way to know if it is causing your symptoms is by staying away, but you should see a neurologist to rule out any other possibilities. 
    • Posted

I've already tried this - no improvement whatsoever unfortunately ??

• Posted

What did you do? You have to stop using it altogether for at least a week, and make sure you stay away from others, if you are near others you are being exposed. Basically keep the phone on airplane mode all day and maybe once at night look it at. 
    • Posted

Me and my family were on holiday, so there was no use of phones/laptops/tablets and etc all together for over a week, as there was no wifi
    • Posted

Usually it takes 1-3 weeks to see an improvement, if you feel that it is not the cause I understand, there are many possibilities that can be causng your symptoms, see a doctor so they can do a thorough evaluation, if nothing is found, the question is what is causing your symptoms? Let me know how you do.
  • Posted

Hi Erika, sorry you're feeling unwell. Just a couple of questions: what country are you in and; are you dealing with anything in particular that puts a lot of pressure on you, either emotional OR time pressure, have you dealt with any particularly stressful events recently? Major emotional or physical pressure or change can affect us physically, causing all kinds of health worries. If this might be a cause, look for some kind of enjoyable activity, or, perhaps look for some kind of simple relaxation techniques, online, it can be helpful at any stage of life. Another stress relieving thing is simply reaching out to other people, as you're doing here.

Take care and please let us know how you're getting along.

• Posted

I'm in England, and I've not been dealing with any sort of stress recently at all ??

• Posted

I was seeing if you're in the UK because I know what it's like, being in the UK means that we have to deal with medical problems within the confines of the NHS (unless we have private medical insurance, which most of us don't). It's very different in north America. We can't go to our Drs and request tests, we have to wait until they believe them necessary. On the one hand, they're the experts, and their expertise stops there being an overkill in unnecessary and, potentially, misleading tests being done, on the other hand, we frequently feel frustrated, waiting for a diagnosis. I still prefer our system, here in the UK. Make sure that you're well hydrated, back in the day (I'm virtually a dinosaur now!), I wasn't drinking enough (nonalcoholic) drinks, and ended up with horrific headaches, I read an article, which said that dehydration was the commonest cause of headaches, in women. After that, I drank plenty of water/tea, and rarely had any more headaches (until I had a brain operation, which left me with hydrocephalus, and bad headaches. I hope you find a solution that works for you really quickly. X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.