Royal National orthopaedic hospital Stanmore

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I posted on here a few weeks ago asking if anyone had bilateral dysplasia and PAO surgery when arthritic changes had begun.

I had been waiting to hear back from Guys Hospital and Marcus Bankes but have now been offered an appointment at the Royal National Orthopedic hospital at Stanmore instead. As I live in Lincolnshire and have an NHS appointment, I can only presume I have met their criteria.

I am seeing Mr Khan there on Monday 15th August and I'm wondering if anyone else has been treated at RNOH?

thanks

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hello Kay8970,

I am with a dysplasia on my left hip.My operation will be 27th of September at the Royal National Ortopaedic Hospital Stamnore. I did research before choose this hospital. For me this is the best ortopaedic hospital in UK. My doctor is prof. Alister Hart.

I can just say that you are in a good hands!

• Posted

Hello Kay ! I know its been some time since you posted, but I was wandering if you can give us some update! How was the follow up appointment with Mr. Khan? Did you have the PAO at the end? How old are you?  I am still waiting for my next appointment to find out if PAO is still an option for me.  I am 38. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.