Help at bedtime

Posted , 7 users are following.

can anyone recommend a pillow or matress topper to give relief at night

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Tempura pillow £99 I've had one for nearly 2 years. 

I have a memory foam and spring mattress fron Bensons for beds £500 ish they do interest free credit. 

Good luck 

• Posted

I have a Vi Spring mattress topper, very expensive but lovely. 
  • Posted

I have a pillow top mattress and my daughter got me 2 memory foam type body pillows .. love the mattress and pillows as they cushion my body in a soft cacoon .. lol .. I have to sleep semi on my back and semi on my side to get comfortable and the pillows help me with this position .. and the soft mattress just adds to the comfort .. you won't be sorry if your purchase both mattress and pillows

• Posted

I have a pillow top mattress and my daughter got me 2 memory foam type body pillows .. love the mattress and pillows as they cushion my body in a soft cacoon .. lol .. I have to sleep semi on my back and semi on my side to get comfortable and the pillows help me with this position .. and the soft mattress just adds to the comfort .. i also purchased top of line soft silky feeling sheets .. you won't be sorry if your purchase the mattress and pillows plus the sheets

• Posted

Everyone is different! Start with a duvet between you and the mattress - it's cheap! But it does depend what is the problem...

• Posted

I have a topper ordered from the Internet from Soak & Sleep was @ £100. Worth it. Plus I have a wool topper underneath. Like sleeping on a mRshmellow in a good way. Bought a good memory foM pillow from IKEA for £22. Primary used to have a good one for £10. Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.