Spotting on tibolene

Posted , 2 users are following.

Been on tibolene a year I am 54 early menopause at 37 was on elleste duo from 45 to 53 and now on this, every thing else I s fine apart from spotting for up to 2 weeks every 9-12 weeks , does any one else get this ? 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I just stoped livial after 3 months, because i am having terribles headache, and spotting too.
  • Posted

Hi hope you don't mind me following this post-I have just stared taking this too & on day 7-started bleeding on day 4 😩 Hope it is just a side effect & will stop

• Posted

Himoisa bot many replays just noticed you following , well I went to see my GP I am fast tracked see gynaecologist next week due to my 4th week dark blood stained spotting , it is common on tibolene, I loooked back on my dates and every approx 3 months I have had this period like spotting but 4 weeks is a long time, so will let you know if you get this reply I go week Monday 14th Aug hope to get sorted , I went into menopause at 37 so was on elleste duo all my younger life and changed to tibolene as a lower dose apart from the spotting it great on cogenitive brain libido I do get a few hot flushes but can live with that . Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.