Thank you all for all of the well wishes and prayers.

Posted , 8 users are following.

Thanks for all the kind words and prayers. It means so much to have a support system. Like someone said "we never know what we will face on our adventures". I sure never thought that mine would have worked out how it did. I got to come home today and that is truly a blessing. Just wanted to say that I am thinking of all of you and to let you know I am doing fine. My typing isn't going so well right no so I am going to get off of here. Have a lovely night, and bless you all...

5 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Wishing you my new dear freind much love, a good nights sleep and healing hugs! Good to have you bak on here!

love,

Annettebiggrin

• Posted

you are so welcome -

wishing you a good night with hours of uninterrupted sleep -

angel blessing

renee

• Posted

And we are still with you wishing you well as you recover! So no backsliding woman! Seriously - wishing you a smoother recovery.

Hugs,

L

• Posted

Keep taking the pills luv, that's probably what causes the mistyping - it's just so lovely to have you back with us again.

Graham

• Posted

lol I think you are right Graham....they sure do help. I am hoping that when I am done with the blood thinning injections I can get back to my Ibuprofin...It's great to be back again too.....Missed all you guys....Barb

• Posted

hello love, just waking from a 2 hour nap, how are you?  I was told nithing of the sort for 1 month. sad

xoxo

• Posted

oh no....that isn't good. I will have to ask my doctor when I go in on Thursday. These prescription pain pills constipate me so bad it is awful. They sure help with the pain but oh boy the other problems. Hope you are doing good. Sounds like you did great with the PT yesterday. Am so happy for you. Hugs...Barb

• Posted

good morning my dear friend xoxo,

I am never " regular" so PT told me take 2 tablespoons of Myralax with glass of water each day, then I as well take 2 250 mg colosae ( store brand ) twice a day and 2 fiber ( metamucil caps ) once ot twice a day, drink s much water as you can.  It will help and Myrslax is easy on the system, no cramps, no gas, does nothing urgent if you know what I mean. It may take a day or two but it will work! promise xoxoxo 

How are you feeling????  

I slept awful 5 hrs had swelling but just did round 1 of walking with cane and exercises, now " sitting" on 2 bags of frozen corn smile

lot of love Annette

• Posted

Just a little 'kinky' esp with grin on your emojicon!

Have a good day. And ... the more active I was drunk the day, the better I slept.

😇😆

• Posted

That would be during the day vs 'drunk' the day!!! It is 10:00 here and no .. i have NOT been drinking.😁

• Posted

I was out at the weekend pressing apple juice - wish I could send some down to you ........... can't find where to post it on this PC though wink

• Posted

lol gotta love the frozen corn! I will have to give the myralax a try. Been taking 3 docusate a day and taking a tablespoon of metamucil in a glass of water 2-3 times a day. Been a pretty miserable day with the stomach problems. I still haven't done my exercises today need to get up and force myself into it. I have cut way down on the pain meds because of the stomach. Can tell I am more sore but not unbearable so far. Going to take a pain pill tonight and hopefully I will sleep. Darn that swelling can be painful. So far I have some but not as bad as last time. Last time my right ankle was so big I thought it would burst. Hope you start feeling better. I was walking just a little in the house with my cane, but only for a couple of minutes. Easier to get into my closet with the cane the walker doesn't fit in some places very well. I didn't use it long enough to tell if I was going to do good or not. Wonderful you are able to use it and I so hope that you have continued improvement. Sending hugs....xoxoxox Barb

• Posted

The early stages after these surgeries are really stinkers. Between the nausea, constipation, lack of sleep, pain, peeing every 10 min and swelling it is truly a wonder that we come out of it sane.

I am glad that you are managing the pain better and I hope you achieve some balance in your 'waste disposal processes!

Hang in there Bar.

Hugs,

L

• Posted

lol Thanks Linda, feeling a little better. I had to cut down on the pain meds to see if that would help. Hoping I can go back on my Ibuprofin in about 5 more days...Thanks....hugs....Barb
    • Posted

hello honey,

I do pretty good with the cane, it helps my shoulder. my knee was kind of messed up this morning, once that felt better I was walking much better.  The cane seems easier, I know the therapist told me to take smaller steps.  when i am real tired I will use the walked as direted and with sleeping pill <3 sening hugs!! oh and trust me myralax!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.