I'm 9 weeks pregnant and still feeling sick and nausea is bad

Posted , 5 users are following.

i am worried as seem people have been going through severe morning sickness like I have but have said it can last most pregnancy and constantly feel and am sick but doctors won't do much said its normal but I'm at loss as fed up not feeling able todo much. Can any recommend anything or has anyone felt the same and got better by 12 weeks ...

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hey Shelley.

Im 6 weeks pregnant and I have been sick all day, every day for 2 weeks so far. Like you, I worry that this will be like this for my entire pregnancy. I don't think I will cope!

Im hoping it gets better after the first trimester.

• Posted

If you feel really bad and cannot keep any food or water down contact ur doc they may well put u on a drip for hydration and there are meds cyclizine you can take all through to help dont worry ladies it almost always passes by 14 weeks ish bit dont struggle on there ate meds that can help i know 2 women who took cyclizine all through an were fine
  • Posted

I was pretty sick my first pregnancy up till abt 14 weeks then it stopped mostly apart from intermitently on the odd occasion up till he was born

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.