alcohol related accidents

Posted , 8 users are following.

I rushed my cousin to the emergency room. He had incured multiple injuries due to driving under the influence of alcohol. Unfortunately, I did not know that this case is not covered by his health insurance. Then, as we are about to go I was shocked because I thought we are not obliged to pay anything.

I would like to ask of you know a denial management provider or service that can help us with this issue regarding claims? Hope you can help. 

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jane - I live in the UK so probably won't be much help, but at least your cousin survived.

In the UK many lawyers advertise 'No Win, No Fee'.

I would have thought that lawyers in the USA would do the same thing - but there are plenty of people from US on this site and I'm sure you'll get some answers soon.

NO car insurance provider pays up if the driver is drunk. Not in the UK, anyway.

Tess.

• Posted

This is a British forum, by the use of the words ER, I assume you are in the US.

We have free healthcare called the NHS, so we don't have need of these sort of services.

• Posted

It may well depend on his particular policy, you could check with a Public Adjuster.
  • Posted

HOw are you keeping Janet?? Better? Just wondering after 2 months..Regards Robin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.