stomach burning, stinging tingling sides and back?

Posted , 5 users are following.

For 9 months I've gone through straight hell. My stomach burns everyday, my back and sides sting and every time I eat I feel as if I'm going to throw it up. I need help fast because I might go crazy if I don't get some does anyone know what going on in a 19 year old female I've had every test done and they're all normal

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Bailey that sounds terrible.. hopefully the endo will shed some light on the issues you're dealing with. My heart.goes.out to,you

• Posted

Thank u sad do u know what it could be

• Posted

I feel sorry for you a young girl has to suffer this nonesense. I think you better go to doctor for colonoscopy and change your diet to see if it helps. How is your bowel movement. May be you need MRI to see what happen with your pancrea and liver and bile. All the best.
  • Posted

This sounds like excess acid. I had it for over a year before someone figured it out. Pain in stomach, burning, nausea, feeling full ( like I had a tennis ball in my stomach), sharp stabbing pain. I found most helpful was liquid antacid as it coats the stomach and stops the acid burning. But you will need ppi's from the gp ( lansoprazole or omeprazole usually) to stop it completely.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.