xanax the devil drug

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am currently taking 8 mgs a day of xanax and its horrible don't get me wrong it takes my panic attacks away but your life revolves around a pill I am waiting to get in to see my doctor to switch me back to kloiopn xanax is nothing but trouble

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

You no what Brandon, I don't really know about the drugs you're talking about. What I ve been doing is following things about zopiclone. I've had no problems with the zops myself. A while ago I put my 2 cents in,  most likely the wrong 2 cents? I get emails all the time and I'm not too sure what is right or wrong. We all have problems and have to deal with them the best we can. Good Luck with your problems!. You can  beat it t!!!

• Posted

Klonopin has a longer half-life than xanax, but it is very addictive, as all these benzos are.

You need to decide if you want to stay addicted to benzos or ask for help in coming off them.

Zopiclone is the most difficult to come off in my experience.

good luck!

• Posted

I agree Xanax is really a Devil Drug.

I have taken most things to get sedated over the years, as I am the worlds worst sleeper.  I find Zopiclone to be a fair sleeping pill most nights.  But Xanax was really weird.  Alprazolam, to give it the proper name, is really an anti anxiety agent as you know, but it can be a sleeper too. But it really alters some people's state of mind.

I was on my holiday, flying back from the Far East. I went to a chemist there to get something to sleep with on the flight.  They gave me Xanax. It sent me to sleep but got me totally confused and weird.  When I woke up half way through the long flight I hardly recognised my girlfriend, had an argument with cabin attendant about nothing.

Then when we got to the hotel I was all over the place  Really confused.  I took another one. That was really stupid.  

Then I woke up early, met my girlfriends sister in the next room and put my hand down her pants, on a weird impulse.  It is so unlike me.

Fortunately she was alright about it  and just said I think you had better stop doing that,  

I slowly recovered from the weird effects over 48 hours and got my personality back.  But it just made me think what such a drug could do.  It could change you into anything.

• Posted

It could have been a 2mg xanax!

A dose of 0.5mg would probably not have done this..........zowie, I'm glad your girlfriend and her sister are understanding.

My sister and I would have decked you.

Just sayin'.

• Posted

It was 4mg and the 2mg the next day.  Strong stuff. Her sister was more than understandsting because we swapped partners a month later, so sister became girlfriend, which was an upgrade.  No decking or violence involved.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.