HELP

Posted , 7 users are following.

HELP please I'm so depressed.

As a child i was molested. My bf knew this. Ive been having issues with bf for a long time now. And yesterday he crossed the line. He said he wanted to role play. And abduct me and rape me. I dont see that as a fantasy to me since i was molested he KNOWS what i went through so why would he do this to me. This was the last straw for me i want nothing to do with him im so broken all over again. We just talked on the phone about it. And he was drunk and being rude he didnt even see it as a bad thing and told me to shut the f*** up. I cant take any of this anymore i dont deserve any of this

2 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hello jade

If you allow this sort of activity you could be on a bad track. Yes some couples play cames in bed, this one is abnormal and your boyfriend wants you to relive your fears, 

With regards your depression and what happened in the past, hav you had any support rom your GP and given any CBT so you can put your past to rest. Personally I would advise that you talk to your GP and arrange som treatment so you can talk out your concerns and move on. 

You can do without this type of roll play and personally I feel your man is not thinking of your fears, just making matters worse for you

If you need supprt there are many concerned people you can talk to

All the very best

BOB

• Posted

And i totally agree with you. I know i feel it, something bad will happen if i dont get out of this relationship. I just wish he wasnt all i know. Ive been with him since 15 and im 20 now. Yes he is very manipulative and a narcissist. I still dont get why i put myself through this, im just so attached to him and always take him back after ive left him many times before. Its so unhealthy. And yes ive finally decided to go to therapy again. Ive gone before. I hope this time i can finally be able to heal mentally and emotionally. Thank you for caring i appreciate it
    • Posted

Jade, sounds horrible, and I agree with Bob.

You might want to consider Schema therapy. Its designed to address some of the challenges or events people face in childhood, and change some of the maladaptive coping strategies people develop because of these childhood experiences. You can google it, or refer to a book I have been using - "Reinventing your life". I read this book and had many "ah-ha" and "how do they know me so well" moments. You'll need professional support, so its good you are going for therapy, but the book offers very practical advice as well, even if there is not a schema therapist in your area.

One last piece of advice - the best time to plant a tree is NOW.

Best wishes,

Michael

• Posted

Thank you SO MUCH i appreciate it. I'll be purchasing that book as soon as i can.

• Posted

You're welcome. I hope you find it helpful. Best wishes, Michael.

• Posted

Border is right.  Stay far away from that guy.  He is a bully and he is trying to dominate you and make you subservient.  It is a power play - not role playing.  Don't waste your time with him - he just wants to feed his own little ego.  You deserve better.

• Posted

Thank you for your words.Youre so right!

thats exactly what he does he is always trying to control me. I'm tired of this i know this will be hard but i need to let go and focus on myself. I'm so emotionally damaged because of him. Thank you again

• Posted

You need to seek help with a psychiatrist. Your boyfriends an ansolute idiot!
  • Posted

Run don't walk!  Get out now before you talk yourself into sticking with the known. Are there women shelters around? I sure will be sending best wishes your way. yes you deserve better! Bet you can do this girl!! 

• Posted

Jade hunnie,

I am so sorry about your horrible childhood incident and about what you just went through.

Babe, listen to me, I'm going to cut straight to the chase. You need to leave him and leave him for good. Stay away from him, don't even talk to him. Just move on peacefully. I'm sorry darling but that's not love and he does not love you. He doesn't even respect you. He also sounds very immature and I worry not only for your physical safety but for your mental health mostly

You have definitely made the right decision! What an a-hole (sorry but not sorry). That's just so wrong on so many levels!

You deserve so much better and there is someone out there that will give you this.

Head up chin up and stay strong dear

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.