Do i have herpes

Posted , 2 users are following.

i had unprotected sex with my ex boyfriend.. but before then i took monistat 7 for ONE DAY because I had a fish smell.. the fish smell went away but boy did i start itching.. i was scratching like crazy.. i never looked at my vagina but when i did it looked like a bump goibg in my vagina.. i panicked but its still there.. just got bigger like a cyst.. i had sex with my ex and the itching continued afterwards.. my throat started hurting on and off also .. soo my period came the itching stopped.. then started back when it finished.. after my new boyfriend and i had sex he texted me asking if my throat was sore i said yes.. then asked if i had gono bc he have green discharge.. i went to the er they got me for upper respiratory infection.. today i looked at my vag bc it felt bumpy & the spot that im always itching at had 3 bumps.. it was white filled didnt look like a herpe or wart.. i almost fainted.. someone please help i want to do man..

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

they're tiny bumps too.. they just itch every hour or so.. and from what i read herpes are unbearable pain.. i didnt know they were down there

• Posted

Best you see your GP.

There should be no smell from herpes.

Sadly other STDs can cause some but not all of the symptoms you describe.

Try not to worry as to me it sounds like thrush which is easily treated! 😊

Good luck xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.