Chronic Chest pain with pressure an more

Posted , 4 users are following.

HI everyone. I'm shay 25, male, light smoker. For about a year I've been suffering from severe chest pain in the left erea around the heart. It come in stabbing feeling and pressure, heavily breathing,light headed, the pain often also affects on left arm and side of chest and ribs, feels like Im having a heart attack. Did a lot of test an went to the er more then 7 time in the last

Year. Every test I did came normal. Ecg more then 5 times normal, chest c.t normal, cray of chest an back normal, argometry test normal echo cardio normal. Emg normal, blood pressure and spot always normal, blood tests and crp normal. Ultrasound normal and etc. My doctor don't know what to do with me and in the meantime my pain is become more severe. One doctor claim that I have anxiety disorder , which I believe I have but only because of this pain and not the opposite. What

More can I do? What

Are you guys suggesting me to do with that

T I'm pretty much lost here and everyday I feel like I'm gonna get a heart attack even though every thing shows that I'm perfectly healthy. Thanks for your help and sorry about my English that's not my first language.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Corrections: x-ray normal and spo2 levels are normal also.
  • Posted

Hi Shay. I think im in the same situation as you. Numerous tests and nothing to be found. Have you been treated for GERD? My doc is treating me for acid reflux until I get an endoscopy. They suggested anxiety to me as well which can cause chest pain. Hope you get sorted x
    • Posted

My chest pain never lets up. It's always in the centre of my chest. I've had ecgs/ekgs blood tests stress test X-ray and abdominal scan all to come back normal. Seen a cardiologist as well and all have put it down to stress and anxiety. It's ruining my life. I never have a break from the pain and sleeping is hard to find. I'm at a loss as well as to what next. Currently take lexapro and redalin but nothing is helping sad

• Posted

Hi, how are you? I just want you to know that you're not alone. I have it too :-) I know at first it is frustrating getting all the tests and nothing can be found and no treatment is offered. It's very likely to be a result of anxiety and stress. When the body is constantly exposed to these conditions, unusual pains can occur especially near the heart and chest. My advice to you is to trust in the doctor's results and just relax. Try having baths, meditating and doing yoga. Do anything you can to distract yourself. You'll be ok

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.