Small colorless bumps on forehead and chin

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am a female 16 year old and I have small bumps on my forehead and chin. They don't hurt but occasionally there will be a pimple. I've had them for almost four years now and I don't know how to get rid of them. 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kim if I can give you advice get into the sun everyday for atleast 15minutes for 2weeks

• Posted

I am in marching band and we practice in the sun regularly for two to three hours each week
    • Posted

Yes I think that you might have vitamin D defeciency.Get enough sun and try to expose most of you're body.

Vitamin D is really important to skin and bone health especially if you're skin is oily. What is you're name and surname?

• Posted

Use a little bit of Coconut oil on you're face as well.What part of the world are you in?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.