re wheezing and cough

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have bouts of wheezing and coughing  in winter months 

Just had Xray and Cat Scan on chest showing all clear  but my doctor wants me to go to chest  clinic  to see another doctor , and i am worrying why  i need to go , 

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Is this ur pulmonary Dr? That's sending u to another?

• Posted

Hi   Yes my local doctor has referred me to a chest clinic but can't see him until 8th November   I suffer badly from Anxiety and they think this could be causing it.  

• Posted

Is this ur pulmonary Dr? That's sending u to another?

• Posted

If so,Mayb they r thinking it's COPD? NOT SURE...? BUT PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH!

• Posted

hyperventilate a lot too , but this is just a real chesty cough now with phlegm I can't seem to get off ,now taking Symbacort , Thank you for your kind reply Charlene  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.