Ouch!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Well my heel as been allot better After 3 weeks of sitting on my ass I have been able to walk a few hours a day now but I had to do some box moving and my foot was killing me! Will I mess it up again if I keep using it? Or am I now stuck with minimal activity?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Also does anyone know if planters throbs after for a while if you use it too much?
  • Posted

I have benn having problems with geek on and off since April. Sometimes it hurts so much and then it will magically feel better. At first u thought the shoes u wore made a difference now I'm not sure. Stretching seemed to help but taping and support compression sock seemed to help a lot and I'm hoping that my pain is gone for good now. ( taped for five days and then took it off. Wore sock on top if tape at night. And now just wearing sick. ) wire regular shoes for a few days and so far so good. I'm also keeping up with my stretches. Good luck

• Posted

Good for you . So how long did your last till it felt better? I thought for sure mine was better up until a day ago them Bam! That's what I get for moving boxes and building a bunk bed.

• Posted

It's been feeling better for about 10 days now

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.