Recently diagnosed pe

Posted , 4 users are following.

i was diagnosed a few days ago and am on blood thinners. Today I developed a new pain in the centre of my chest, should I go to the doctors?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi

Did the Doctor & Pharmacist give you blood thinners and send you on your way?

Did they provide you with an aftercare/ lifestyle adjustment program, aftercare monitoring & further investigations?

Do you know the cause of your PE?

• Posted

I've had to find all my answers online, doctor would not fpgive me a strait answer.

probanly embark end they almost killed me.

• Posted

Keep looking online, take time off work

None of the Doctors, Pharmacists and Policy makers in UK re: PE/DVT. know what it's like to be almost dying with a clot lodged somewhere between your heart and lungs.

They know about stress & anxiety driving free NHS breast, buttock, lypo, Botox enlargement/reduction planning, scans and things

• Posted

Hi Natasha,

Sorry to hear about your troubles.

Since you have been diagnosed so recently, I think it would be prudent to get checked out. There is a good chance it is nothing to worry about, but I was told ""any concerns, come and see us"" by the people in A&E.

It is all a bit scary initially, but it does get better. Let us know how you get on.

All the best

Peter

• Posted

Thank you for your advice.

It dose not help the the doctors offered me no advice I've done all my research online.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.