I am suffering from Tietz syndhrome from the past 6 months

Posted , 3 users are following.

i am suffering from tietz syndrome from the past 6 months and during night it was more severe, how smoking will impact on tietz syndrome and also i am getting pain while breathing hard, apart from this i am getting excessive yawns and also 80% of the yawns are incomplete, looking for the experts advise and also i have taken two injection on the local area and continuing the Etoria 90mg tablets form the past 3 months, these tablets will be have any impact on our chest? after usage of these tablets and i felt my chest size was increased.

can any one help me to get of this issues, your values responses are highly appreciated.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hello,

First of all, I am no doctor...sorry about your pain. The yawning sounds like something to do with your breathing...like hyperventelating maybe? just a guess...I am not familiar with the tablets you mention. What does your doctor say?

take care

• Posted

Doctor said that it' s a tietz syndrome, for that he has give two injections in the local swerling area, he told me to quit the smoking and always try to keep away from the Air Conditioner so that it will come to normal in few days.

i have this problem from the past 6 months, but now a days i am getting pain at chest while taking breath in deep, before it was not there, i am unable to concentrate on other things because of this.

by the way you are also facing with the same problem??? or something else.

• Posted

Hello,

Can imagine you´re not able to concentrate on something else with the pain you´re experiencing. I hope you´re pain will become less in a few days!

I have a sibbling of tietze, costocondritis. Also painfull without the swelling. So I can relate to constant pain!

Take care!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.