Day 1 over

Posted , 5 users are following.

started yesterday starting weight 12st 8lb Height 5ft 2"  target 9st 8lb ish my height and weight put me into the obese category yesterday went well with no nasty effects 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Started mine monday night, had side effects today! All i'm gonna say is whatever you do dont risk breaking wind if your not on the loo at the time, luckily i was!!! lol redface

The oil is unbelievable and a bit scary when you're not used to it.

• Posted

I'm currently on day 3 with no side effects as of yet. My doctor told me that you shouldn't really experience any side effects unless you eat more than 45 grams of fat within a day. So aslong as we're good and eat healthily, we should be A OK smile!

• Posted

Keep at it everyone, you will soon learn to navigate the fat contents and then you will not see the orange monster.. if this keeps happening keep a diary of your food and break it all down sugar carbs cals fat etc.. 

After i did this, it stopped and i started to loose more.. just finished week 6 and lost 21lbs

• Posted

Hi Sue x i'm exactly the same height and weight as you x need to lose 3 stone to be healthy x i've been on them a week and had the orange poo which means it's working but i'm eating too much fat x on hols at the moment and trying to make healthy choices but not that easy x will get into it when i get home x let me know how you get on xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.