Feel sick

Posted , 3 users are following.

Good morning. My name is Acacia Hatfield and I am 23. Well for the past 2 days I have felt nauseous all day long and am afraid to eat regular food because the other night when I had eaten dinner and it made my nausea worse.😞 Well now it's the 3rd day I have felt sick and I have been eating crackers and I just don't know why a little while after I eat my crackers I start feeling sick again. Please please please help me.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hello have you been abroad lately as you may have brought back a bug or maybe it could be a sickness bug that's lasting longer than 24 hrs I had a bug a few months back and u couldn't eat or drink for 4 days the doctor wanted to put me in hospital because I was so dehydrated and my sugar levels were so low so maybe a trip to your doctor is in order here just to make sure your ok

• Posted

We thought I had cought something but when my temp came back fine we figured I was ok. But one night I could eat dinner so I eat crackers and honey bbq flavored and it helps and then a little while after I eat the crackers and honey bbq flavored Fritos I feel nauseous again.
    • Posted

Maybe you have caught something then go and see your gp and they can do some tests on you good lyck
  • Posted

Hello Well

First things first here r u a male or female bc if ur a chick u might be pregnant and that's part of morning sickness and yes it

could last for up to 3 months if ur not then u need to see a doc

asap could be something going around like flu or something

like that only a doc Can know in this also make sure u drink lots

ok

Cheers

boom

• Posted

I am a female.
    • Posted

OK sweetie

Let's try the easy aproch get a pregnancy test first and let's rule it out I know it sucks but at least it will give u pice of mind

and ur doc will to the same if u go to see him or her

right off the batt ... Sry ... next if u can eat honey it's much

better to keep ur sugars up and settle ur tummy just a spoon

full with ur tea ok next please keep me up to date and if I can

help I will ok good luck all the best

Please privet message me to keep this between us ok

Boom

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.