Tooth pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

My teeth started hurting...all of a sudden. I have no dental issues. It feels like someone is pushing on them. Has anyone else had this problem?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I hope ur pain is tolerable

Go see a. Neurologists with much experience

• Posted

Hello MetsfanLisa,

Word to the wise, do not go pain hunting from tooth to tooth, as in root canals. That is not the answer. I did that, and I turned out with 2 NEEDLESS root canals.

As Akil said, go see an experienced Neuologist in TN.

I hope you find the right answer. Please keep us posted.

God Bless,

Greg

• Posted

Hello

This is exactly how my daughters TN started and after a visit to the dentist was told that she had no dental problems, even though the doctor insisted that she must have and sent us back to the dentist.

We felt like ping pong at the time but finally after her having a severe attack in front of the Doctor he realised something else was going on.

This was at the beginning of July this year and she finally gets her emergency appointment with the Neurologist on Wednesday this week so fingers crossed for some better understanding and hopefully a referall for a MRI scan.

My daughter is 20 years old and so very young to have this awful condition.

Hope you are getting some help and the right medication to help you through the pain. All the best to you Paul 

• Posted

Hi,

I just got diagnosed with TN, after self advocacy and and number of wrong diagnoses....one thing I have noticed is my bottom teeth shifting drastically to the left over the last 3-4 months. I'm having trouble eating, as food gets trapped etc. I have an orthodontist appointment on Monday to see what he thinks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.